Saturday, September 28, 2002

Hi outside world:
My name is Hapoo, as you may have guessed. I have decided to write about myself, my owner and all the bullshit she does and talks about.

Can you imagine? She has just stopped throwing a bone out in the corridor, and I am stupid enough to run and take it back, only for her to take it from me and throw it outside again. And I am so stupid to run after this thing again and again! One of these days I should bite her arm instead of the bone, wonder what she would say...

Well, but she gives me food and pets every day, and I know if I do my work well she will be happy about me. Please excuse any writing mistakes, but if you know how the paws of a dog are shaped, you will find it easy to understand that typing on a computer keyboard that is designed for my owner's piano fingers is not at all pleasant. Another flaw, humans don't think of designing human equipment for dogs. They don't give us regular bowls for our food, but ones to put on the floor or into a special holder, and we are not supposed to have beer or even coke

If I can convince my owner and the guy that has lately followed her like her shadow, they will find a picture of my breed and show it to you. I am a cute little black Hapoo with brown spots above the eyes. My owner is very proud of those, she says they are fortune eyes. If my actual eyes are closed, the brown fortune eyes will still see and watch, so they say. I have loads of fluffy hair, and getting pets is my favourite occupation after eating. My owner only feeds me once a day, just before she goes to sleep. And she never pets me long enough. Visitors who like me pet me 20 minutes, that's fun.

I am tired, let me go sleep! Next time I will tell you about my childhood and the time before my owner, agreed? And then I will also tell you why my owner calls me Hapoo and not Elsa. Good sleep:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home