Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Hi again:
Sorry I am so late, but my owner, this ever-travelling Chris, was away, so I could not use the computer. However, now that she is back, I have a lot of things to catch up on. You will have to wait for the complete introduction of Chris a little longer.

On Sunday evening we went for a wonderful walk, Chris, her shadow with the hard to pronounce name, her sister Suse, my friend Ajax and I. On the way Ajax must have seen a deer, so he ran after it. I did, too, but I waited for him to come back. Chris called, but I did not return. The sight of the excited Ajax was too tempting. When I came back she wanted me to stay by her, but I did not. Suse made sure Ajax obayed, and by the end of my lesson I ad to accept once again that Chris is the leader of the pack, and there is no way around it. I did try, I really tried my best, but she is just stronger, and maybe smarter than me. And on Monday she kept practising commands of subordination with me, but we also played a lot. We went on a short trip to the city, but they did not buy much, they just waited at a certain counter and negotiated. Since there was no money exchange, the result must not have positive.

Yesterday in the morning it was strange. I felt that we were about to leave, but instead Chris took me upstairs to the person she calls mom or mutti. And then I did not see her for a while. Today I saw her, as mom walked Dicker and me, and I ran to greet her. I was so excited Chris and the shadow were back! Later I spied and found out that they had been to a strange concert of a guy called Chris de Burgh, who had even kissed Chris’ hand. Why would that be something exciting I wonder? Chris sometimes asks me to give her my paw, but that’s nothing to get excited about, but maybe the difference is that she never kisses my paw.

Tomorrow, if nothing goes wrong, I will certainly introduce her, that is a promise. Or, if you have any questions, tell me, and I will immediately answer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

öööy knallbagge! da steht ja nu schon ewig nix mehr drin - is dein toppen überfahren worden oder nu doch an altersschwachsinn gen himmel gezogen? ;) c u soon - yours s. xD

23/5/08 19:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home