Monday, July 19, 2004

A warm hello to all the readers who are missing my thatting:
I am really sorry this has been the case, but Chris has told me she could not access the site on which I used to type. She says her computer did not like it. Now if I had a say, I would have bought a PC that likes the website, but then she argues she does not have the money for it. I don't believe her - having the money for something just needs the priority of the desired item - and then you will find the money you need to have. But Chris just found other things to do first and foremost, so a new computer was never on her list, that's the problem.

Not too many complaints - she has got it to work and now I can write away. I love my weblog! Chris says I have not written since late January, when she had just come back from Shadow's.
I remember that her suitcase was not there for long, but all the clothes smelled strangely. I smelled every new piece of clothes she wore to make sure she stayed here at home.

Then came a time I don't remember much. We probably did have some exciting things happen, but I don't remember them. Dog brains are short term memory-based when it comes to not too important events. We went to the mall and the post office, but we never had really much snow. Actually we did, and I loved it. I love rolling around in the snow, it feels sooooooo good! And Chris says it does my skin and fur good. She likes the snow, because then my fur gets so soft and smells good. But in summer there is no snow, I am sorry Chris!

Please check back to find out what changes I do remember - and there are some, I promise, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home