Friday, January 02, 2004

Hello friends:
I wish you all a very happy new year, and I bet Hapoo and Shadow don’t mind if I do so on their behalf as wel. May a few of your wishes come true one by one, so life always holds something joyful.

Secondly, I need to tell you that I did something only a woman can do - we went shopping for shoes, and I left the store with three pairs of them. But honestly, the price was good, and the exchange rate dollar versus Euro is quite in favour of the second, which makes U.S. shopping q uite attractive.It was crazy, but the shoes are really comfortable. We must have tried half of what was in the shelves before we decided. It was real fun.
On January 2nd we wil go away for three days, so bare with me, and then I will be back wth a few more interesting news. For now, let me wish you all the best for the new year, Yours, ChrisJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home