Sunday, December 28, 2003

Hi folks:
You know what Shadow and I did today? We rented a car - but what car! A VW New Beetle! And guess what, Shadow is having so much fun driving it! I don't mind at all, I enjoy going with him. Today the weather again was wonderful. First we went to a shopping mall, where we later decided to have Mongolian food. It was not much different from Chinese Cuisine, but the way it was prepared was interesting to watch. Then a little later we met two friends and went walking with Them. I know, Hapoo would have loved this walk along a kind of a forest in a quiet park. We took offroad shortcuts, which was quite adventurous, and we walked near a lake, where Hapoo could potentially have chased ducks. Well they are on the lake, but if she got over her fear of water, she could have.
Tonight I think we will be eating in an Indian restaurant. I trust the family's judgement that it is good, in fact, I am already a little hungry. Have a wonderful time - and I truely hope non of you loyal readers are directly or indirectly damaged by any of the tragic events that have recently happened, Chris:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home