Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Hello everybody, and a very warm and cheerful hello:
I am back, woof, and I will start writing from now on. Chris has confessed that she has kept you entertained while I was away in my kennel and with no access to the internet. So you should be well-informed about all her journey to the U.S. It's a shame she did not take me, I would have had a great time annoying Shadow, this I am sure of. But she says the apartment would not have been too comfortable for all of us, and his mom and Shadow himself aren't too fond of me being there in the apartment with them. What a pity, what a pity. Further Chris explains that she is not sure how I would have liked spending some 13 hours in airports with no space to run around or go for a little stroll outside. It is indeed hard to imagine how one can go up in the air with a machine they call a plane. If you want to search my archive, you know that geese trouble me a lot, you see them in the sky, want to chase them but just can never reach the high level they're travelling in. And when they're on ground level they are in water, which is not my element either. So planes, wow, what a mystery!

Well I remember when Chris and mom came to pick me up. OUr supervisor had taken me outside, and when I saw Chris I ran and jumped up on her. We went into one of the dog squares that has a fence around it. There Chris started playing wiht me and throwing snow at me. I ran back and forth and jumped with joy. It is so nice to smell this familiar smell and hear the familiar voice. A little while later even Mom came to join us. She ran after me and played with me, too, it was such a great time! We then went to the shopping mall, where Chris put me in the harness. She was really satisfied with the way I worked and guided her. I did not even try to smell the meat. We met a couple of children, and Chris permitted some of them to pet me, really cool. And then back home and hello to grandpa Ajax. He has really aged, he never plays with me again. Doesn't matter, I run after and bark at him anyway, maybe there comes a day he does feel like playing, and then I am going to be there.

At home I smelled another smell that reminded me of Shadow. Chris seems to have finished unpacking, at least there was no suitcase standing in the living room. O how I really love my home, my mat, my living room!

Chris is sleeping here with me. She is watching tennis most of the night, goes to bed early and takes naps during the day. Okay, I won't complain, she is staying with me. One night she even took me for a little walk, because I asked for it. She isn't so bad, she is really a nice master. Now if Shadow was here - that would be perfect. I bet Chris would love it. He calls all the time, or Chris calls him, I don't care, but they talk a lot. All right, enough from me for now, otherwise I would keep you up all day and night chatting away - it is really wonderful to be back home, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home