Monday, December 30, 2013

The time after

Hi folks,
I can tell you that I was quite tired after Mr Sun had left. I can tell
when Chris misses him. However, the next day we had to go to work, and
there I saw all the cool people again. Have I told you that we had moved
from the big office to the smaller one? It was a not so comfortable
place for me, but I got used to it, of course.The week was normal, and
the following too, nothing extremely exciting happened. Of course, Chris
and Mr Sun talked and talked, and I believe there will be no end in
sight for the far future.

Then one day Chris packed the bag, including some of my food, which
meant that I was going somewhere with her for more than one day. And
indeed, we went to the train station, and there were so many people
there! Chris asked a lady to help her buy flowers, and the lady was
really kind. Then we boarded the train, got off, and I saw a lady and
Chris' friend. We took a city bus for a short while, which was okay, and
then we got off, andI could run on flexible leash. This is the friend
who does not play with me, but she and I ignore each other, and only
sometimes we try how near we can get to the other. I like to lie in the
friend's way, because she wants to go where I am lying. I beliee it is
not my fault, ad she is supposed to look where she is stepping. I
believe all others should know where I am, except for Chris, that is,
for I am her guide dogs, and it is her eyes that are not working. But
for some reason some of the other humans, including Mr Sun and the
friend, don't understand my concept and don't seem to care where her
feets step.

Then we left for home, and every now and then we saw people, went to see
Daniel at his place or something like that. One more time we took the
train and saw Micki and sister Suse and Lena and the cool Krause dog,
and Chris says she had a good time at Micki's home. I, too, because went
outside to the field, which I loved a lot.
We also moved places at work again - and this time I really love my new
place. It is in a nice, quiet corner, where I have some protection and
am in nobody's way. Ican also look out and sometimes am allowed to see
people. It is quiet and not too warm - perfect. Today we also had a
quiet day, though Chris' computer was acting up, and a man had to help
her fix it.
Outside it's the season of noises again, Chris says. I don't mind them
when I am inside - but when I am outside I hope they will not get too
close to me. Chris always gets the scares and says people should give
her the money they are shooting up in the air - that would be much more
efficient.
Allright, I believe she is waiting to talk with Mr Sun again. What on
earth can people talk about for such a long time? I admit I don't spy on
them all that often anymore - it is boring, and I prefer to spend the
time sleeping, or else my ears would catch fire from all that listening!
Goodnight, yours, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home