Saturday, December 28, 2013

Touring and frozen

Hi all,
Chris permitted that I write a little post before we go to work this
morning.
I have told you that Mr Sun had come to Germany with us. He even boarded
the trains with us, helped Chris to stay awake, so they would not miss
the stop to get off, and then we all took the streetcar home.
I have to tell you, Mr Sun did not like the weathere here - for him it
was just unbarably cold and windy. However, he was brave enough to go on
the walks with us, when I needed to do my business. Chris made him
laugh, and we walked to the bakery to get fresh breadrolls. And in the
evening we went to see Daniel. Seeing Daniel is always cool! The humans
had food and talked, and then we all left for home. Two days later we
took the streetcar in the morning, and at one stop there were both Micki
and Martina - this time without the baby. We went into an office, where
the humans talked with a lady, Martina mainly talked with Mr Sun, and
they all signed many many papers. Then Martina said goodbye, and Micki
and Mr Sun, Chris and I went to a place where I lay down, the humans
talked with a man, and then he showed them several rooms, about which
they also talked. To be honest, I have not the slightest idea whatthat
was good for, as we never returned to that place. We are certainly not
going to live there, for there is no bed ad no place for me - only
tables and chairs - boring!
Then, when the man had said goodbye, we went for human food, and then we
went to the streetcar. By that time my stomach had felt better, and I
finally got to have full portions of my food again, thank Goodness!
Starving is ot ideal, I tell you!
Two days later we took a streetcar and then a train, and then we were at
Micki's place. Chris played the noisy piano, then she took Mr Sun on a
tour of the house, where I was not allowed to oin. She says it is not
good for me to climb steep, slippery stairs. But Mr Sun seems to have
enjoyed it. Then they all prepared lunch, even Mr Sun helped, had a lot
of food, and we all went for the dog walk. Then Chris harnessed me up,
and we walked and walked and walked, Micki leading Mr Sun and me leading
Chris. We saw the church, the flower shop, a place that Chris calls her
father's grave - a location in a quiet, fairly green environment. Then
we returned home by train, Chris and Mr Sun found the way all by
themselves. He loved that tour, too, as it showed him her home.

Two more days, and both Chris and Mr Sun cleaned the apartment, and in
the afternoon Micki arrived. The humans talked and cooked some food, and
then Chris and Micki carried one more shelf out of the office into the
car, and Mr Sun took me. He is not experienced with dogs, but Chis says
he is doing his best. He calls me little ball, and I like that name he
has given me. We play together sometimes, which is cool, really.
The next day we all took a train, and then met the great friend Silke
and her man, and then the man put Chris and me on the train - wthout Mr
Sun! He went back to the warm, warm Hebrew country - fortunately without
me - Chris says very unfortunately without her.
I like Mr Sun, but I don't like the heat - so where's the snow?
Have a good day, talk later, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home