Monday, September 30, 2013

Busy times!

Hi all woofers and non-woofers:
Hw are ou thexe days? I am well, but I am typing t you from a new
computer. T am telling you - never give Chris toys - she will destroy
them al! Her old computer disappeared, she had to battle with the new
one to speak and do what she wants, but now finaly she managed. She was
realy upset to buy a computer, which I don't understand at all! I am
usually quite excited when I get a new toy - but I din't need to spend
money for it.

What has happened in the meantime_ I think I don't remember it all, but
I can tell you that I saw the big boss, who no longer is the boss. But
when I saw him, of course I went crazy and jumped and jumped! One dog
has got to jump when she is happy, no matter what Chris thinks! I als
saw Suse a few many times. Sometimes we go for the dog route together,
and then Suse shoots apples across the parking place for me, and I can
chase them. That is great fun! A pity Chris cannot do this, either. And
of course, when we are with Suse, I can run off leash, and it is great!
Then, however, my skin is irritating and itching, soI try to bite it.
Chris took me to the vet for some reason. I don't mind injections, but
when he expresses my anal glants it is not pleasant - and I really am
afraid of that elevated table where they lift me up onto. I am looking
for a way o escape, but they don't let me!
We went to the vet's office once more, he drew blood for whatever
reason, and then repaired a place called a hot spot. I tell you, hot
spots are not nice! And then he also gave Chris an Antibiotic for me.
Chris sys I am really good at eating it, and it is surely not bad. Maybe
this morning I receive it at work!
Yesterday we were at the furniture stre with Micki, and I surely got to
chase the arrows. And once we had made it down the stairs, I found Suse
there and had great fun with her and Lena. We bought a few things, I got
to keep Micki's company, and then Suse and Lena left, and Micki and
Chris and I drove to our home, where the ladies carried one f the
bookshelves from the office downstairs.They also removed the computer
from the ffice, for Chris doesn't use it anyway. Allright - but the what
did they do with it?
Chris says she gave it to Micki, so Micki can print something with it -
allright I am not interested in technology!
She has also packed a little package which is going to travel to Mr Sun,
she says. She keeps talking nd talking and talking to him, and since the
new computer he goes to the kitchen with her, although I cannot see or
smell him. I think he is hiding in the computer, just like his mom, and
sometimes other friends - I wonder how they do that, and whether I am
also able to hide in this sall box!
Have a good time and enjoy life, cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home