Sunday, January 05, 2014

Hapyy new something

Hello all woofs and else,

this was a really strange time. Chris and many other people kept saying
happy new year! Why new year? And why was everything so noisy one night?
Chris took me out, and already then we had quite some strange noise
outside. There were loads of thunder strucks, which I was quite
uncertain about. Fortunately, Chris did not take me outside any more, so
I could stay inside and rest and sleep. At night she watched TV,
listened to the radio and read something and played computer. Inbetween
- what else - she talked with Mr. Sun, who was out somewhere, drinking
to the new year. Has it gotten new clothes, a new apartment, a new ring,
or what? Well, soon it was apparently time for us and the new year but
as hard asI was looking around, there was nothing new to be found. My
bed was the same, Chris' was the same - nobody came to visit - it is a
mystery and will remain one until I die, I suppose. Well, Chris says it
is another thing about human numbers, which I din't considder my
business anyway. So Chris and Mr. Sun and his mum, the friendly lady,
kept talking and talking, and then Chris finally went to bed and slept
fairly late. The next day all the noise was gone, but there strange
objects lying on the ground, and strange smells in the air. We were off,
went to work the next day, where the happy wishes continued being tossed
back and forth. And from then on everything remained the same as always.
Mr. Sun is learning German full force, and two days ago I finally saw
sister Suse, greeted her in a big storm and she had to take me back to
my place.
Oh, I have to tell you that there was a change. Chris has put a bell
back on my collar, so she can track me when I am running free during our
plaz break at work.
Allright, Chris wants to go to the kitchen to prepare some human food.
All the best, enjoy your time, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home