Sunday, October 06, 2002

Finally, finally
Finally what? Finally they have discovered how I am feeling. Actually, I need to be grateful to the Shadow. This afternoon when the three of us went walking, he told Chris that he had discovered something. He was working on his PC at night, Chris was already sleeping, when he noticed that I had changed places. I had left my assigned blanket and gone to the two fluffy animals, a dog and a cat, that are lying behind the door. I had made myself comfortable there. The Shadow told Chris that I might have felt cold on my blanket.

God, sometimes it takes them so long to discover something. I do feel cold there at night, and I am very happy Chris had not managed to throw out these big fluffy animals. Lena, the little girl that is visiting with one of Chris¡¦ sisters, used to play with them last year, but now they are mine only! Have a successful and hopefully sunny day, Yours, proud of the Shadow, Hapooƒº

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home