Thursday, December 18, 2003

Hi everybody, Chris here:
I am telling you, this is a really nice place. The weather in the afternoon is superb, and of course, Shadow is with me all the time. I have not heard from Hapoo, so I bet everything is all right with her. Yesterday Shadow and I went to downtown Berkley and did a lot of walking along the university campus and down tTelegraph avenue. You can meet some crazy people I'm telling you.
Apart from that I caught a tiny cold, but Shadow's mom is taking great care of me. Generally, everybody is nice, and I really enjoy my holidays. Shadow will be off all next week, so we will have the cance to do a lot of sight-seeing and all that. So have a wonderful time and enjoy the sun if it ever comes out in your part of the world, Chris:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home