Sunday, December 14, 2003

Hi all, Chris writing.
Don't complain, Hapoo gave me permission to do so.She went to her kennel two days ago, which she did not like much. But she had to, since at this moment I am in the U.S. with Shadow. And believe me, it is really nice - and of course his family. Hapoo would probably not have liked to accomany, because the flight was incredibly long, and the plane was narrow. I don't know if she would have managed to stay with her head under somebody's seat for eleven hours, poor dog!
I will tell you more when there is more to tell, so far we have taken two walks around the neighbourhood, we even went through a pet store to look at what was available.
So have a wonderful time everybody and enjoy Christmas or anything else you are celebrating, if so, Yours, Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home