Friday, November 10, 2006

Somebody stop her!!!!!

Hi folks:
Hands and paws up - somebody, please please, stop her from using the
computer!
So much has happened the past days, and she virtually confiscates the
computer! How can I get her off it! Even asking for pets doesn't help,
she will just send me to my Hapoo house!

I'll cheat, however, and write my update in short little snippets, so I
don't waste too much of her time!

Imagine: It is a week ago that we went to the city - allright, almost,
but week almost hits it! We went there for mom and Chris to go to the
hairdresser. I have never been to that hairdresser shop thing, but it's
okay. All I know is that in this mini mall where the hair guys are
there's a Hapoo store upstairs, but we didn't even get near the
staircase! The ladies liked the hair shop, they say the atmosphere was
nice, and they waited in a comfy lounge setting until the girls had time
to do their hair. First it was mom's turn. And while she was away, I
spotted a little tiny puppy that had come to visit. Lady puppy was only
nine weeks old, but Chris says very lively and very well-behaved.
I even was allowed to greet the little one, and I even let her jump up
on me, even let her paw my most gorgeous chest fur! Only every now and
then I gave her a gentle grumble to tell her it was enough. But she was
too cute!
Chris knealt down to play with her, and she immediately rolled over for
belly scratches and paw wrestles. She managed to climb into Chris' lap
and found my Hapoo treat bag which always goes with the clicker. Chris
told the little one that she wasn't going to get any Hapoo food, but
that didn't impress her much.
It took forever until Chris was done with her hair, too, but both she
and mom say the girls did a great job in little time, and both enjoyed
themselves.

We did another stroll through the city, where Chris had to do a few
things and mom shopped for small things, and then it was back to the
train station. There were many noisy people there, Chris says they were
all fans of our soccer team, which she likes, too. She and I made it
through the noise and the people right to the other end of the tunnel
and then out the door and to the bus stop. She was impressed both with
me and with the behaviour of the noisy ones, because nobody tried to
bother me or step in our way. Cool folks, eh?

-allright, that's it for now, hope to snap the keyboard from Chris soon,
Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home