Saturday, September 23, 2006

The past few days - strange!

Hi all:
Of course, since Shadow left us, things have been calm around here. But
Chris brought the treat ball for me to fetch, and we played fetch with
the squeeky ball. She also started throwing the tennis ball against the
wall again. And whenever she fails to catch it, it is my honorable task
to jump, retrieve the ball and hand it back to Chris, mostly in exchange
for a really yummy treat. Fair game, donÄt you think?

But a few days ago Chris and mom and I left to go to the city by bus.
Yippee, I know the route to the bus, and I didnÄt even jump after a cat
while waiting. We took a streetcar and got off somewhere. Chris and I
walked on our own, and I only ran over one down curb. But to make up I
stopped perfectly at the up curb. And then we walked into that one huge
stores with loads of seats, armchairs and couches and all that. Chris
even sat in one armchair, and mom on a couch oposite us. They talked and
talked to this lady that was standing there.
While we were in that store, I had to follow mom around corners, through
narrow aisles and all that - funfunfun! I really love that! And Chris
says I did an outstanding job!
Guess what - I of course managed to impress the lady.
When we left, mom said that she had bought two chairs. Sorry mom, I beg
to differ! You didn't buy them!
When Chris buys something for me in the Hapoo store then she comes out
with a yummy smelling plastic bag. And when you go into the human store,
you come out with things in the shopping cart. But out of there you came
with nothing whatsoever!
So nothing was bought in my humble opinion!

And then we went and I saw our car back, it was parked at the place
where we had bought it. I guess it had to go to car training school so
it works better now.
No news other than that, except that Chris has started watching tennis
with the usual patience, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home