Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My days

Hi all:
Well on Sunday Chris and I had a nice morning routine, even though I was
to stay downstairs while she had breakfast with the sister and her
husband in mom's kitchen. But when Chris came, we went for a nice long
walk. And when we came back, we found the cousin and her daughter and
the nephew. Cousin and Chris had a talk upstairs, and then the cousin
got my leash from Chris, and the nephew followed her downstairs. I don't
know what happened, because the little girl took my leash and we walked
a little. When we were back, I found that the backpack with my water in
it and my flexible leash were in the car. Finally Chris came out, and I
could smell that she had changed clothes and taken a shower. Allright,
we were headding for somewhere. I sat in the cousin's nice spaceous car
with Chris and mom and the cousin. We stopped at a place with many other
car and people, and Chris put me in harness. We walked along a wide road
and the crowds got heavier. I spotted horses and tried to show them to
Chris, but she told me we weren't going to play with them. When we were
told to show our tickets, the lady immediately told Chris that she
couldn't take me inside. Chris said that of course I was going with her,
and could she please check back with her supervisor. The lady asked us
to wait somewhere while she was checking many more people's tickets. And
then she told Chris we were a different case and the supervisor had said
okay. Of course okay, I am the bestest Hapoo in the world - just ask
Shadow!
We went up a few stairs and the humans sat down - Chris and I at the
edge beside the cousin. And the boring part began. Horses and horses and
more horses came on the large square down there, and the music played.
The folks with working eyes described for Chris and I took a nap.
Describing is not my job, mind you!
Then we had some time to stroll around, and the nephew and the little
girl helped Chris give me water. And the cousin gave them all something
to eat. I am not supposed to tell that she thought of me too and slipped
me something. I love her for that, but Chris says she'll have a word
with the cousin. Come on, we had a great day!
And then more horses and more horses doing different things. Chris says
they were all stallions working together so nicely and without biting or
hitting each other.
And then we walked back towards the car, the cousin, the little girl,
Chris and I, before the others started their big move. Chris let me run
off leash in the large meadow by the road, where I did my business. She
says I can poo where horses poo. And then they all had picknick by the
cars and Chris and nephew played with the little girl. They even grabbed
the man and played swings with him, and even the sister and mom, while
the cousin held my leash. And then Chris spun the little girl around and
let me run again. I tried to get to the cake, but everybody stopped me
right away - fun spoilers!
And then home we went, and tell you what - I was really tired!
Yesterday in the afternoon Theresa, Chris' not so little friend, came
over and brought cake for the humans, and then Chris and I went for a
long walk. Nice walk, nice weather. I think now she is waiting for a
visitor, and then we'll see what the day brings.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home