Friday, September 15, 2006

Once again - finally!

Hi all woofers and people:
You have missed me? Well I missed you too, but whant can you say about a
human who is obsessed with the computer, so I can barely put my paws on
the key? And I do have a lot to tell!
A good two days ago Shadow left, and 6that was no fun at all! This time
Shadow was really cool, and in return I tried not to lick him much.
Shadow was the one who gave me dinner leftovers in my bowl, of course,
always authorized by her majesty the bestest Chris in the world. And she
also made sure that I am put through my routine sit and stay before I
can run to grab my treats! Once she even coached Shadow how to stand and
hold his hand and speak so I bark on his command! And when I did that
noisily and successfully, he gave me a treat from his hand, which was
his debut.
When we went for lunch and evening walks, Shadow always accompanied us,
which was fun and cool! I love walking with everyone, so I am sure they
cannot leave while I am on my walk. When Chris took the trash out, he
let me off leash and made sure I stayed until he told me to run. Of
course, first I ran to Chris to see if this new stuff he's doing with me
is okay, but she didn't complain.
By the second time he let me go I was pretty good with my stay, so I
was! And Shadow also found sticks for me to play run with, and tug with
Chris. He can throw the stick really far, but I always take them right
back to Chris and drop them near her. She tells me to put them in her
hand, but I am too excited and impatient for that.
But Shadow also tells on me when I pick up something off the ground, or
I see a cat or another dog, which gets him praises from Chris and a
strange look from me. But I guess she is the boss for him, too, at least
where I am concerned.
And now he is gone <woof> I stayed in my Hapoo house the first day, but
yesterday I decided it was fn to play.
Allright, I'll try to keep you more updated, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home