Saturday, March 20, 2010

day five

Quito is testing her limits on the free run. The little wooden gate to the route I usually walk has been opened after I had told the lady that they had blocked my familiar route. We had a good laugh for sure.

When the coach arrived, we both were annoyed that it was snowing once again. It really looks like we are not granted too much grass, as it is covered with the present white powder over and over again. We drove to the large nearby city, where Quito guided almost flawlessly. Only the sight of dogs distracts her a good lot.

Both the coach and I had a great laugh when Quito very nicely walked me up to the entrance to the coffee shop where we had stopped the previous day. She must have enjoyed it there. She probably does not know that you can walk through the café into one of the malls that she does not like. Well, we passed the store and walked into another one, where I ended up buying myself a huge towel (I just love the extra large ones) and a CD for my friend. She and I both like Chris de Burgh, I more than she, but she has always supported my passion at the times when I could not financially afford it. Hapoo used to refer to Chris de Burgh as the music man, but Quito has not encountered his voice yet. The coach bought a huge bag full of other sweets, and then we left for the train station to pick up the friend. Her dog is an extra lively, not easy to handle but very beautiful GSD named Mystik. We walked to the café, where we talked for around three hours. And when we took the friend back to her train, Quito and I boarded, just to see how it might work. My friend had presented the coach with a smaller version of assembled sweets, which we had a good laugh about. And I received a really nice dog towel.

We drove home and called it a day, because the coach needed to get a few things done before leaving for home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home