Monday, December 31, 2012

Clothes, calm and crazy

Hi there everyone:

Well I have told you that I thought we were up for a few holidays. That
was true. That one morning Chris and I went to work, but only stayed for
a few hours, and then everybody left at the same time. We walked home,
and then Chris relaxed thoroughly. Later we went for the evening walk,
and then she watched some TV. at night she also spent some time on the
phone with Daniel and Micki.
The next morning Chris got up early, made some unknown arrangements, and
then after the morning walk and another rest she harnessed me up and we
ran to the streetcar stop. Chris thought we were late, so we made it
there in four minutes. Our neighbour was also waiting for the streetcar.
He got off earlier than us, and when we did, it was at the central train
station, where an assistant met us and took us to another train. We only
stayed there for a sniff and a half, got up and met niece Lena and the
cool Krause dog. However, Chris made it clear that it was working time
for me, and so I guided her home wiith all the serious attitude I could
show. Then I saw the sister and Micki. Unfortunately, Krause and I were
not allowed to play rough in the corridor, but we had to wait until the
humans had had coffee and a visitor and Lena had left the house. Then we
all went into the livingroom, and there Suse showed Chris a lot of
items. When I got to sniff Chris, she was wearing all new clothes, even
new shoes! They all three liked that new appearance of hers, and it was
Suse's major Christmas present for Chris. Micki gave her a cushion for
the couch, and Chris insists that her presents wee lready with the
recipients, because sister had taken the big box home already. And they
all apparently had liked the contents of their packages. Then the humans
went into the kitchen and had food, and then Suse and the man took both
Krause and me out for a very long walk in the fields. That was great
fun, as always! And when we returned, we were cleaned and dried, I
stayed a little longer in the corridor, and then Chris was wearing her
old clothes again. She was pulling a trolley bag behind her when she and
I left. I took her to the train station, showed her where the entrance
to the platform was, and waited for the train with her. She really found
a door that she opened, for there was nobody getting on the train with
us. She says I was behaving very nice, because I had to walk beside her
on longer leash to give her space and time to find the button to open
the door. And then we were at the central station again, and another
assistant lady took us to the streetcar platform. We were home at night,
me tired and Chris extremely happy.
The next day was spent relaxing again.

Then we went to work for two days, and then it was down time again.
However, outside they are beginning to make that stupid noise of
explosions. Chris doesn't like it so much, so I am on alert when we go
outside for my dog walk.
One of my claws had also grown bad, so Chris finally managed to remove
the bad part. The claw is very short now, but it is growing nicely now.
It is a little painful, but not so bad, so I am hiding the pain, and it
gets better by the days, as the claw grows longer.
Chris has also spent some time in the kitchen. At Micki's, when I was
for the long field walk, she had baked Christmas cookies with Micki. One
of these days she made cookies in our kitchen, but as always, I don't
even get a bit. Only sister Suse gives me bits and bites, like a walnut
or a bit of lunch or so. Chris says she doesn't interfere, because it is
no use with sister. Nice I say!
I have not received dinner last night, I think I will complain big time.
Chris says we will g on our evening route very early today, to avoid the
explosions and lightnings, but I will be getting a big portion of food
later tonight, so it is easy for me to last till early tomorrow morning.
I think she always does that when something new is ahead of us, so I
don't get uncomfortable. I trust she knows what she is doing, so will go
back to snoaring,
cheers Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home