Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Hello friends:
Sorry I did not write anything yesterday, but here I am again with a very funny story.
Yesterday – or the day before – mom and Chris were busy with the laundry, when I heard the following story:

Chris and Khodadad were sleeping, when Chris heard a strange noise on the ground, a more or less regular tick tick tick.
“Do you hear that”, she asked somewhat scared.
“Yeah.”
“So what is it?”
“I don’t know”, Khodadad replied.
“Then look”, Chris suggested.
Khodadad got up and took a glance around.
“It is a frog”, he then realized with a good amount of disgust. “It is sitting on your clothes! What can we do about it?”
Chris knew that Khodadad could not be counted on when it came to touching the frog, and she herself was not too keen on it either.
“Okay”, she said hesitantly, “let’s put a peace of fabric on the frog, so we can touch it and throw it out of the window.”
They threw something, but Chris failed. She persuaded Khodadad to throw a dust cloth on the frog. She did not want to touch it, but with the cloth around it she managed. Khodadad opened the window, but the frog stuck to the fabric. Chris did not manage to throw it out, but instead the frog was back in the room.

Khodadad was not too fond of repeating this manoeuvre, but he had no choice. Finally Chris managed to throw the frog out on the grass in front of the window. As they wanted to lie down and sleep, they heard a crack and felt they moved down a little bit. That was the bed breaking just a little.

I must explain that we live in a village, and frogs entering the house is nothing unusual. One night they even called mom from upstairs to catch a frog, but they could not catch it, for it had hidden in a dark corner. I don’t know if they have repaired the bed or not, but I can tell you that I don’t like frogs either; they are not delicious at all.

I know, I am not the best writer of all times, but I hope you had at least a little fun reading. Today they want to take me to a library. O heaven, what am I supposed to do there? I can’t read, and the sight of so so many books just makes me dizzy. I wouldn’t go, if it was not for Chris, honestly! I would prefer to run outside. This morning she played with me. We always run around a little. But when I get too excited and playfully bite her jacket, she does not like it. Last year I managed to tear a piece out of one jacket she had recently bought. Since then she is careful that I don’t bite. That’s all for now, I have to run before I work, I have to take Chris to the train station safely, byebye everyone

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know one more decision

6/3/10 12:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It agree, a remarkable phrase

14/3/10 04:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home