Thursday, July 22, 2004

Before I deliver my promise, here is something we did a few days ago. Chris, one of her sisters and I went to my familiar mall. Sister took a different route, so I was a little confused. Once inside the mall, I knew my task and guided Chris safely around moving and parked carts and people. Only at the cash counter did I run her into her sister a few times. But once I got corrected for that I did not do that any longer.
Then we went into the Hapoo store. Chris has named it the Hapoo store, because it is my most favourite one, with all kinds of dog treats, food and toys, and a few animals to stare at. Whenever we go in there, we come out with something cool, just for me.
Today we bought so many things: A collar for sister's dog, a bucket full of delicious smelling stuff, which turned out to be treats for myself, and a few snaks for grandpa (mom's dog). I am happy I did not get that collar, because I like mine and have gotten used to both of them.
Then we went to another store, in which there quite a few narrow aisles. I did not know where to pass with Chris, so I stopped to tell her there is only a narrow way, and when she hit something she did not correct me but praised me for announcing it. I like it when Chris pets, praises, tells me something nice or plays with me. She is the best of them all. Mom is second best, and Theresa, of course.
Cheers all, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home