Friday, July 23, 2004

Hi all:
Today Chris was proud of me twice or three times, I could tell.
You know, Grandpa can only walk very slowly these days, and when I race towards him for play, he falls. but I want to play!
Anyway: This morning on our way back from the morning walk Chris let me off the leash, and she said I behaved very nice. Only once did I run up to Grandpa and barked at him to ask for a play. But Chris called me back, and from then on I stayed by her side like a good girl. She even gave me a treat for that.
Then in the afternoon she gave Grandpa some medication wrapped in good smelling meat, but I hardly looked, nore did I try to get the food for myself. I stayed where she put me and did not move. Yes, I can be a good girl.
And then, you know we have the sister visiting, the one I don't like much. Whenever sister Suse comes in I just have to bark as loud as I can. When she came in just a few minutes ago I first barked and barked, and then went to stay with Chris. She gave me a few pets, and then I lay down right by her chair.
I am good, right?
Have a good time and enjoy the heat (if it is as hot where you live as it is here), Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home