Thursday, November 16, 2006

Final continuaton

Well freaks and folks,
One of Chris' email friends has said that she reads my woofertalks blog,
and that has caused Chris to finally give up the keyboard to me. What a
miracle!
For the day after the cat and hairdresser adventure, we went to the city
by bus - mom, Chris and I that is. The tiny dog had to wait at home, but
they say he is used to that from sister.
The train station was chaotic, and we had to change trains. When we
arrived, we had to find an underground train, and then we walked a
little to get to a hotel. However, we didn't sleep at the hotel, I need
to say in advance.
We went upstairs into a room with high stools and long tables. Slowly
people started gathering, and eventually we were told to go into a room.
I am the nicest woofer on earth, of course. I quietly walked with Chris,
laid still at her feet and didn't even let out one of my groans.
She had to do a test, and a lady helped her mark the letters that Chris
showed with her fingers. The lady told us that the test was good, and
gave me a pet.
Then back outside and a bit of waiting. Quite a few people came up to us
and wanted to pet me, so eventually Chris took off my harness and I went
and offered my beautiful long head for scratches, which I got, of
course.
Inside it was again, for all of the humans to say a few words. I even
stayed quiet when Chris stood up to talk. Usually I think that means
leaving. Am I not good?
Guess what: Outside again to wait, while most of the people left. Mom
wrote down something for Chris again, and while she wrote things for
herself Chris and the boys oposite chatted a bit and had fun.
Gues what was next: inside the room again, only this time just mom,
Chris and I. Our photos were taken, even mine, and then the ladies
talked while I first sat and then laid down.
Finally we were released and walked back home. The ladies bought
themselves food, Chris offered me a drink, but I didn't want any.

The train went smoothly, at least for me. Only at one point we never
moved for quite a while. Chris had fun talking with three girls oposite
the aisle, and she let them pet me, too. She says that electricity had
broken down, which is why we were delayed by an hour. We changed to a
bus before we arrived at the central station. And there I showed off: I
pulled and sped up my tired Chris, into the train station, out the other
end and then followed mom like the pro that I am. I even anounced curbs
until we were at the car.
Back at home the tiny dog came, and so we walked down the field route
again. And then it was time for a peaceful night in the Hapoo house for
sure.
And next time I kidnap the keyboard, I will be telling you all about my
vet visit.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home