Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Helpful Hapoo

Hi all:
Yesterday was a nice day. In the afternoon we went to do some shopping,
and the supermarket was really empty. Working there was really nice,
easy and enjoyable, probably because both mom and Chris were relaxed.
After we had arrived home, Chris put on my harness, and we walked to the
post office. Chris said I did a perfect job locating the mailbox. Not
long after we were back a car honked outside, and the driver and mom
brought two huge boxes inside. In one there were two Hapoo food bags. In
the other there was more Hapoo food and a few other things. Among them
was a new Hapoo bed for my Hapoo house. I love that one it is very
comfortable.

In the morning, mom had been to the vet with the tiny dog. His leg was
hurting, and Chris says he had feever. Both humans took great care of
him, and initially I had been a little frustrated that they were only
thinking of the tiny one. But he must have been in pain, even though the
vet said that the leg is not broken. He's pretty good at hopping around
on three legs, only he has to be carried up the staircases after he has
been on his busy break. Chris thought he could borrow my tiny mesh crate
- tiny for me, and I don't like it much, but she brought it down from
the cabinet anyway, set it up and took it upstairs. She says the tiny
dog loves to lie in the back corner and sleep there. He no longer sleeps
under mom's bag. So I figure he likes that house.
Then mom came and thought something might be falling down from the
cabinet. She took off her shoes and stood up on the sofa to see what a
box that was. When she came down, there was only one shoe to be found.
Chris even called me to find a shoe near where the couch is, but I
wagged my tail and went straight back to my house after I didn't find a
shoe. I was just trying to help clean up the mess, you know! I thought
if I put the shoe in my house Chris would not step on it! And mom, that
evil mom, laughed !!! Allright, I am going back into my house, cheers
Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

25/11/06 02:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home