Friday, July 16, 2010

the day with mom

Well hi everybody, now that it is considderably cooler in the morning, I can
type in the morning, and Chris will even let me. I do have things to tell,
trust me. One of the past days we walked to work early. First Chris settled
at the PC, but then we all went to the cafeteria. First Chris was wandering
around to see where there was a good place with at least some cool air
coming in. We found it, and then Chris kocked over her coffee, and two
really nice ladies helped her clean up, which she was quite grateful about.
After that was done, the folks who were sitting oposite us talked one by
one, and then Chris and the big boss did, too, and one or two others. the
big boss was sitting beside us, but Chris strictly forbade playing. She says
this was work, and play time was another day.

Before that serious work, however, some people came, gave Chris hugs and
said something about well wishes and birthday and whatever. And after the
serious work Chris took me outside, because the air was still nice and cool,
because it had been raining at night, heaen's blessing Chris called it. I
loved it, and I took the chance to run circles in the car parking lot. On
the way out people sang for Chris, I didn't get it, and she smiled and said
thanks. When we returned, we went into one of the training rooms, and the
serious work started all over. Finally we left for home, and Chris worked
there. But she also received quite many phone calls she was really happy
about.

The next day Micki came in the morning. She was not feeling well, so Chris
tried to take care of her a little. And then we went grocery shopping.
Following that we went back home, where Micki and I relaxed, and, and Chris
took care of the grocery. Then we went to the city, right into a house I had
never been to. It smelled like a vet's office, and so it was. They weighed
me and found that I had not lost nore gained weight, and then we had to wait
a little while until we were taken into the real office. Chris let me off
leash, but I was trying not to aproach the man too much. The other lady
lifted me on the high table thing, where she and Chris prevented me from
jumping down, while the man aproached me from the other side and looked at
me. He even squeezed out my anal glants - what relief! Chris and he said it
stank quite allright. O I was happy when Chris put me down on the floor and
he said everything was allright with me. We talked a little more, and then
we left that place. chris says despite my uncertainty and reservations I
behaved very well. Then we walked to thetrain station, where Chris stood a
long while negotiating with folks, and then finally the great Micki took us
back home. Chris is really happy she has Micki and can rely on her.

Yesterday we worked seriously again in the upstairs office, where I lay
under the table while all others talked and talked. Daniel took us back
home, and that was really nice of him, so I didn't have to guide Chris
through the heat. Today I think she is working on her computer all day
again, but I have seen that she is defrosting a few little bones, which is
really nice of her.
Have a good day everybody, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home