Friday, June 18, 2010

two busy days

Hi everybody:

This week, despite always going to work, we did two really fun things.

One of these two days we stayed at home. Chris lay on the balcony for a
while, and then Micki arrived. The ladies first sat on the couch and sorted
out paper, and then we all went into the huge supermarket. Chris says I was
a good girl, my nose wasn't too much in the shelves, and I, too, think that
I was really paeient. But I also found out that Chris bought some meat for
me, too. however, I have not received it yet. Then the ladies had coffee,
and then we went back home. There the ladies relaxed, and I slept, until it
was time to say goodbye to Micki, and for my dog route.

The next day after work the tall man took us in his car. I like him, because
he is fun and laughs about me and plays, too. We walked along the crowded
beach street, where I saw something very interesting.

Kids and other people were drifting in boxes in the middle of the water. I
don't know how they got there, but they seemed to enjoy it. They drove or
drifted through under the street we were standing on and appeared on the
other side - really strange. I wish there was a hole in the street to peak
through to see how they did it.

A few minutes later the lady joined us, who is Chris' boss. She doesn't like
me much, and I think it doesn't matter if she's there or not. The two others
had ice-cream, but Chris dd not allow me to get my share. Then we walked to
the restaurant where Chris and the other friend used to go with me, and
there I found water just for myself. I drank most of it before Chris could
sit down.

We waited and waited a long while, until two more ladies arrived. They lked
me a lot, and I also think they liked Chris. Chris knows them, but I have
never met them.

We had food and talked some more, Chris played with a plastic card.

Then we went to the beach again. Chris' shoes disappeared in the backpack,
and I was put on flexible leash. I ran through the sand a little, and Chris
even took me into the water. I don't mind the water and the waves, but the
seaweed is really interesting to sniff out.

the two other ladies took me home in their huge car, and Chris of course,
too, for I don't think I would have left without Chris. I must confess I was
really really tired when we were finally back home. Thankfully, we only had
to go to work late the other day, so I could sleep.

Chris is generally in a good mood, and so am I. I can race her to work, and
it is fantastic. We play in the car parking lot, and I am very quiet at
work.
Cheers for the moment, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home