Tuesday, June 22, 2010

another quick word

Hi and woofs very early in the morning:

Just before I leave I'll have to update you on a very extraordinary workday.

Chris and I went to work as usual, but soon she grabbed her jacket,
harnessed me up and we went downstairs with the boss, the boss lady that is,
and one of the English students of Chris'
We went by car, it was very warm, and the humans had loads of fun. I didn't,
i was happy when it was time to get out. Chris harnessed me up, and we went
on a quiet path with a few steps built in, just to annoy me. The other two
humans didn't stop at the steps, so I thought I didn't need to, either. But
Chris made sure I did. We walked across a park, and I wasn't allowed to play
or anything - too bad.
At one point Chris took off her shoes and socks, told me to stay right
there, and she left and walked further and further away from me. So I
thought I'd get up and sniff around, which was discovered by the other lady,
and so Chris told me to stay where I was - too bad. And when she returned, I
wanted to play, but she didn't want.

We walked some more, until the man discovered something like a little
platform that makes him fly high. That was fun to watch, so I, too, wanted
to jump high, but Chris stood calm and didn't let me play much, what a pity.
When we returned to work, I didn't know what the trip was all about, but
Chris says it was nice and the weather was fun.

From then on the day went normal, but when we returned home from work, near
the large crossroad I saw a lady approach us, so I slowed down. The lady
asked Chris if she could bring her a little joy, and Chris asked how she
liked to do so, and the lady told her she was the mom of one of the
colleagues. The lady gave Chris a strawberry, and she liked it a lot. Chris
says that was her first strawberry fresh from the garden this year. She made
me walk slowly for the rest of the route, so we could stay with the lady. I
soon got the setting, and when Chris made me run across the streetcar
tracks, I sood and waited to make sure the lady was with us. And the lady
had fun watching this. So did Chris, but she said I shouldn't be stopping in
the middle of the tracks. Well well, no train in sight, so calm down Chris!

At night the Spanish won their football, which made Chris happy. And I think
now we are off somewhere, but I don't know where to, yet.
I will tell you all about it when I find out.
Cheers, Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

1/8/10 16:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home