Saturday, March 03, 2012

great days!

Hey all woofs and humans:

Chris has truely woken up from sleeping in the winter. She has started
teaching me to come back to her upon a whistling sign from her. I must
admit, I do better when I'm hungry.
This morning Chris has added a twist to the recall. She has put the
treat on the ground without me having to go for it, and only when she
tells me I am allowed to pick it up. At first she did so wiith me
looking at it, and later she put it down before calling me back - or
rather whistling me back. And then she only points at the direction.
She says training a god eater is much easier than training a visual dog
like me, but she wouldn't give me to anyone, even though the friend Ilka
and sister Suse have applied to adopt me.
Oh I really love the sister. A couple of days ago we left work all
together, and outside we had a great time playing. The sister is a
dynamic playing partner, and she plays tricks on me, too, and shows
Chris how to best play with me. I trashed the rope ring, sister
permitted complete distruction, but after a while Chris took the rope
away from me, so I wouldn't swallow the cotton threads. She insists she
has to be the fun spoiler at times, after all she's the boss.

Another day we went to the furniture store with Mr Daniel on wheels, and
soon enough we were joined by another friend from work. The humans had
food, laughed and then went shopping only a little.

And finally Chris has remembered another kong toy. It is larger, and
when filled with treats of various shapes, sizes and tastes, I can play
with it to make the treats fall out. That is a great lot of fun. She
says she has ordered similar toys for me. I hope they arrive today, so
we can play, but she says they may not, and then we will have to deal
with the kongs until we find the cube. She says she also has a treat
ball that Hapoo used to play with - where? Besides, the Kongs are also
Hapoo's former toys for when Hapoo was young. But Chris says she didn't
like the cube so much, so that is surely mine, if only Chris could
remember where she has put it!
And when we don't have treat toys, we play a gentle game of tug with the
huge rope, or I chase the tennis ball. That is great, I love it when
Chris feels awake!
Now, have a good sunny or chilly day everywoof, poke your lazy humans'
sides and get them to play,
cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home