Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am alive!

Hello all you impatient woofs and humans:

Before you read on, I need to disappoint you. Chris tells me I only have
time to tell you that I am alive and kicking, that the last weeks were
quite busy, and that I will hopefilly have the chance to write more
details very soon.
At first Chris was very busy working at another place than the usual
one, then we had a weekend with the friend, and then we spent some time
at home with Chris trying to relax.
Now her mind is busy again with work issues, which is why she won't let
me on the keys, unfortunately.

I will try to tell her to let me type very soon, but not tonight, as we
will be going to see Daniel on wheels at his apartment. I like the toute
there, because I can take Chris straight to the door all by myself, and
that really rocks. And I can also take her back home all by myself -
that rocks, too.
Cheers for now and keep well, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home