Thursday, December 22, 2011

What a day!

Well I really have to say this: What a day!

Two days go Micki arrived in the morning, and we went grocery shopping.
That was nothing spectacular, of course. Then, after having done so, the
ladies let me sniff out a little green patch outside the shopping stuff.
And then we went somewhere else, where there were many trees standing
around. I don't know why that was, but there were really many. I wanted
to sniff them out, but was not allowed. I wanted to go greet another
dog, wasn't gonna have anything of that either. Micki picked up one of
those trees herself, dragged it to a man, and Chris payed for it. What
on earth do they want with a tree that is not in the ground? Why would
anybody want to move a half a tree around, I wonder? But for some odd
reason they made it a long kid of stick and put it down somewhere. Then
we went into the nearby furniture store, where the humans had coffee and
I lay under the table. A nice man even moved a chair for me, so I had
space to lie under the shelter. That was surely relaxing! Then we went
into the store, and once we had gone down the staircase I played and
played with my leash, which Chris moved before my nose, so I could chase
and grab it and have a jolly old time. Boy was I tired when we had
arrived at home!

At night Chris trimmed my nails. And ouch, she cut a bit too far. That
really hurts, folks, don't imitate! She put some white powder on my paw
to stop the blood, and then built a kind of a protective shoe out of
paper. Strange but she did, so I couldn't lick my paw clean. Then in the
early morning of the next day I did lick the paw, and Chris built a shoe
again, covered it with a bag and with a sock, and after having prepared
my paw in this uncomfortable manner, we wet outside.

Haha, after half the distance I got rid of the sock, and soon the
plastic bag and the shoe were disposed of equally. I think I am great!
However, once we were back at home, my paw received the treatment of
washing, powdering and protective light shoe again - tough luck, Quito,
no licking whatsoever!
Only when we went for the afternoon walk, we left the foot like that.
And then we went outside again with no shoe on the paw, and it felt so
wonderful. I spotted Daniel's car and Chris made me sit at her feet in
the front. Then we went into a room, and once we had settled loads of
cats arrived, and three dogs, too. O boy, that was exciting! Finally we
were called into yet another room, where a lady looked at my paw. Not
fun, I tell you, for Chris held my head and thus made it impossible for
me to sniff out what that lady was doing to my paw, or make her stop it.
Then another lady came with dog biscuits - yummy! - while the other one
was still messing around with my paw. And after she had finished it was
weird - I had a really soft big shoe on my paw, with which I could walk.
but I tell you the truth, walking on my bare four paws is way better
than that shoe thing.
Chris doesn't allow me to take it off or chew on it, so I have to bare
with it. She promises that tonight after the walk it can be removed, and
then, well then I will have a licking feast ...
Ah well, Chris is just telling me tat that won't happen. Darmed, I
thought I could! After all she's the one to blame!
Have a good time everybody and enjoy the warm weather, Yours, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home