Monday, December 05, 2011

I am fun!

Of course I am, believe me!
Not only am I fun, I am also highly adapiable.
When Chris is on the phone with Mylove, I come and ask for pets, because
she is sitting still and won't run away.
Then once we went shopping, the sister, Chris and I, and I took Chris to
the shopping street, and we found a caf´e where we could wait for the
sister. During shopping I lay quietly and sometimes ran to follow Chris.
And when the sister let me play, I did so, chasing my leash or just
playing with the sister. Once I was really confused, however. We stopped
at a part of a shop where there were so many animals. I spotted dog and
bit his ear to see what he was doing. He did nothing and the sister made
me leave it. Honestly, there were so many animals like the tiny dog at
home called Mr Wambach who never makes a noise and never accompanies us
on the dog route, but spends his life sitting on Chris' bed. Those ones
there were sitting still, and not one tried to escape - strange animals.
And when we went clothes shopping for Chris, I lay in front of her
hideaway place and peaked through another one, where a man was also
rotating clothes. That was great fun indeed. And later, when we were at
home, the sister took me to Elisa, the tall dog, and the two of us
played runrun in the field, which was just fantastic.
However, the sister also gave away a secret we had shared until that
day. She told Chris that I am a mighty jumper. Once the sister had
locked me away in the garden with the huge dog. I heard her in the yard,
I mean the sister, and decided to jump over the 140 cm fence to join
her. For one reason or another it wasn't a good idea, but I have no idea
why. In that house there is also another dog named Clara, but I never
get to play with heer.
And did you know I respect cats a lot? When they hiss at me I will turn
away and ignore them, which Chris is not too fond of. I am anot a
defender dog.

I can lie still on my mat while Chris is working, but when the big boss
is coming, I race to the door in a matter of seconds. The return isn't
that nice, because Chris makes sure I am on my mat faster than I think,
and won't get up to greet the big boss anymore. Why that is I don't
know, because I really like to jump up on this tall man!
I can play tug or wrestling when Chris lets me, that's for sure. But I
can also distract Chris and make her laugh when she is close to crying
for a reason I don't know. I will just challenge her to play, and even
use my tongue to sneak a quick forbidden face wash.
I think being adaptable is not such a bad idea, foor Chris admires this
ability of mine, and she says she wishes she was such a jolly trooper as
I am. Well Chris, you would never go sniff the ground with me, but you
are fun to be around, too, I have to admit, and I do like working, too,
as you know, especially in new and exciting environments.
Cheers to you, my dear Chris, don't ever even think of crying, for I'll
be there to make you laugh anyway, so you could just as well skip those
useless efforts, Yours bouncefully, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home