Thursday, October 20, 2011

busy day

hHey, she did it, she let me type right after the cool event!

Well to be honest I think it was cool only for Chris. But of course, I
had my fun times, too. Micki arrived at home at one point yesterday, and
Chris told her how to behave around me, so I didn't all hyped up. After
a while of human talking we all left and took the streetcar to the city.

There Chris picked up the harness handle and made me work through the
crowds of the shopping street. Oh I spotted dogs and really pulled
towards them, which Chris did not reward, trust me! We walked to a
hotel, just opened the door and then walked back to the busy street. I
think Chris did not know where to go, and it didn't help much that I
screwed up, too. But the third time around apparently Chris made a
modification and decided to take a tiny detour, so we could arrive at
the entrance safely, plus find our way back. I think we will do that
route again, and then we will be safe. Cool, eh? I don't know what we
need it for, but it'll have a reason!

Then we walked all along the busy street again, and I spotted another
dog I wanted to follow so urgently. Boy that was no fun for sure, Chris
knows how to spoil fun while I am working. So I had to remember what the
harness was on my back for, and then did a good job, she says. In and
out of stores, in one Chris bought new human fur clothes - well without
the fur, of course - and in another a plastic case with something in it
she calls a CD. We also took escalators, and she says given the fact
that we haven't practised escalators much, I did a fantastic job. Then
back home we went into that place where Chris usually picks up food to
eat, but this time the ladies sat down, and only afterwards did we go home.

I tell you I really slept well at night. Chris says she did not, because
I woke her up hitting the side of the bed with my paws. I must have had
a dream of running along. Running and bouncing is wonderful, trust me!

Cheers for now, she wnats to prepare for going to work, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home