Tuesday, September 27, 2011

another week has passed

Well, there it is, and believe it or not, it is summer here again! You
surely don't know whether you should wear winter or summer coat. And
Chris is delighted because I have been shedding hair all the way since
May she claims.

Since we have returned from the trip things have been a little quiet
hhere. Once we met the nice friend who now has cats, as the smell of her
clothes tells, and we went to the furniture store. Shopping there was
somewhat easier than with the other friend, because we mainly keep the
general direction. Chris and the friend always end up buying a little
something, and they laugh about it.

Then we went back to work, but Chris says I behaved extremely well, even
when I saw Daniel on wheels. And then it was weekend time. The friend
Silke returned from somewhere, and at night she took us out in her car.
We met another colleague from work at a human food place. That colleague
Julia got to take me out of that fod place once they had finished
talking and dining, and I got to jump and play loads - what a juy!

The next day Chris and I et sister Suse with the tiny Gorki dog again,
and once the car door opened I saw my play-mate Lisa waiting. We went to
the field and were both released to romp there. It is great fun. We also
ran to take a quick dive in the pond and only then returned to the
humans with the tiny dog. Then we went back and the humans parked the
car and left us there by the furniture store, where they really did not
take long.

The next day was one of Chris' sleeping marathons. She walked with me in
the morning, but then lay down to sleep some more, until the sun was
shining on the balcony at noon. She walked me again and then spent the
rest of the afternoon exposing herself to the sun, one of her best
friends, it seems, and also writing a milion mails or so to Mr Mylove.
She says he had no chance to watch the car race, so she told him what
had happened.

Yesterday after work we met the sister again. The sister is funfunfun,
because she plays and is silly with me. She even pickde me up in her
arms, like Chris sometimes does, and Chris and I played with the tug
rope. And then I saw them destroy the kitchen cupboard, the big high
one, and take it out of the apartment. I think the pieces of it are
waiting to go somewhere outside by the trash containers.

Now guess what: I have to leave the keys, because Chris wants to type
some and then we have to go to work. She says in this weather going to
work is fun, and returning early is even better.
Besides, the many cupboard sceletons have disappeared from my bedside,
there is only one remaining, and Chris says the rest are hanging on the
kitchen wall, where they have been schedulled to go. Thank goodness, I
am a dog and needn't spend my life hanging on walls! I'd rather jump on
people and give them huge kisses and sniff them out!
Cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home