Tuesday, March 06, 2012

We are bouncers!!!

Hello woofs and folks:

I have to admit, Sunday was Chris' lazy day, but she got up and
distributed my food all around livingroom and corridor, so I had to
sniff and look and search for it. Yesterday we went to work, and I saw
sister Suse.
Chris says I have become a little quieter than usual around her, but
Suse also keeps me down. Then for the lunch break Chris discovered that
they were putting a fence around the Quito playground meadow, though she
had just brought a ball for me to run fetch. And in the afternoon, when
work was over and Suse joined us, the fence was all around the meadow,
so play was no more possible. Does nobody have a heart for dog? Why are
cars more important than dutiful dogs?
So Suse took us home by car, and we went playing on the meadow in front
of the house.
Chris never lets me off leash there, because she cannot see dogs coming.
But with the sister I could run off leash, and we played with the ball.
I first was not too keen on retrieving it, because I had to explore the
meadow. But eventually I came for it, Suse and I played tug and fetch,
and even Chris threw the ball once. But play with Suse is quicker and
more dynamic, so Chris steps back and enjoys.
And at night she brought a package upstairs, spent some time kneeling in
the corridor and fiddling around with some pieces of wood. She says they
make a dog toy.
One I was allowed to try, a huge food container with holes in it, which
needs to be rolled all around the livingroom. Chris says next time we
will play the harder level with more holes closed and only a few open,
so I can have more fun.
We have more toys in stock, and I will tell you all about them when I
have tried them. But why is the meadow going to be turned into a car
parking area, and where can I run free now?
And why is Mr Mylove not feeling so good?
I also hear Chris talking about going to the furniture with the friend
Martina, because she wants to buy new chairs and a table.
That also escapes me, because the old stuff still does the work. Chris
says the colour doesn't match the new kitchen, and so she'll sit around
and set up furniture eventually, I believe.
Allright, we're going to dash off to work, and I hope Chris can still
toss the ball for me,
cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home