Monday, January 27, 2014

Meeting with the cold

Hi all over:

I finally did meet the big boss - what great excitement. The poor man
has just lost his own dog, the coolest and biggest one I've ever met.
She never liked it when I stole her sticks, so I wasn't allowed to play
with her much. But seeing the big boss was such joy! I can jump as high
as I want, I will still not be able to reach his cheek for a good kiss!
We went to the big supermarket place, where the humans had food and I
got water, and then we went shopping a little, and then we went back
home. The humans had a lot to talk about, and the yseemed to enjoy each
other's company a lot - as always. It had gotten so cold by then, that
going to the beach was not an option for them. I think I would have
loved it!
It was cold all weekend, s that Chris finally took out her warmest
winter clothes.We have something new in our apartment - a huge wardrobe
in the office. I tried to climb inside, but there was nothing in there,
so it was a boring game, and except that Chris had a good laugh nothing
exciting happened. She was busy putting things inside - she claims it is
all for Mr Sun - but if that's the truth, then where is Mr Sun, I ask? I
think humans are all crazy!
I like to play outside, and it diesn't matter how cold it is. Two
mornings ago Chris and I went to the city and waited in the big store,
only for Chris to receive a call ad then return. She says we were
supposed to meet Micki, but her car went on strike in the middle of the
highway, so she was unable to come. So I guided Chris to the right
streetcar stop, and then we went home. She says it is no humanitarian
measre of mine to go play in that cold weather - but I am a dog and not
a human!
I think today we are going back to wrk, at least the backpack and the
lady look much like that.
Have a good day everbody, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home