Monday, January 12, 2015

Candles in the winter

Have I told you about the other new inhabitant, apart from the plastic
and metal fox and the special sticks?
It is a massive bicycle, if you wish, apart from the very interesting
fact that it doesn't move, however hard or fast the humans may pedal!
That is really strange! I only know the bicycle of Lena's or Suse's,
where I can run along as they are rolling through the city. But this one
is standing in the bedroom, and it certainly does not move, whatsoever!
Means it is an extremely boring device. Chris says she likes it, and Mr
Sun says he likes it a lot! And Chris says that that is the most
important thing. The cable should connect to electricity, but I have no
idea why. Because if the bicycle is on a leash, it certainly has no
chance to move! Strange, strange! Okay the, if Mr Sun has fun, then it
must be a good human invention.

Generally, I have to tell you that both Chris and I love Mr Sun. He
always kisses her when we come home from work, and when I haven't been
undressed, he does so, plays with me and is silly with me. He sometimes
lets me jump, and I can already wake him up when he closes his eyes. He
is the nicest Mr Sun ever, very caring for both of us, and I am not
jealous when he hides with Chris. I am, in fact, happy whenever we come
home and I can see him. He is very cheerful, and Chris is very happy to
have him around. Since he has been there, we have been travelling much
more, visiting more events and places, going to the city more often -
it's more fun with him around! Mr Sun, you've got to stay with us!
Promise! And if not, I will just block your way, that's that!
Have a good candle time everybody,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home