Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Another catching up

Hey-Hoo, here's part Two!
So what about the special sticks? I considder them competition. Mr Sun
uses his more than Chris, she says she doesn't need one, she has me. Mr
Sun pushes his ahead of him to feel whether there is an obstacle or not.
He says he is mainly pretending to use it, just because the law says
it's better in case of an accident. And Chris sometimes uses hers, just
because she says she wants to play, she has never had a nicer white
stick with a small ball at the tip, probably the only ball I like to
avoid - it doesn't look like I want to play with it, because it doesn't
jump.

One week Chris and Daniel on wheels and I were at a hotel, where most of
the people really liked me, one even brought me delicious treats which I
would have liked to always demand from her, but she obeyed to Chris who
tortured me, once I went too crazy. She held the treat in her hand and
on her lap for a very, very long time, until I had decided it was not
for me, nd relaxed. And only then, all of a sudden, it was beside my
head and I could munch on it. I really liked staying at that hotel. I
soon found Daniel's room and the elevator, and one evening Angelique,
the nice lady, came to visit, and once Manu, who is a bit afraid of me
but has agreed that I am not a monster. and Chris always makes sure I
don't bother people that are afraid of me too much.

And one other day we were at a chocolate factory. There the humans went
into a room and sat down, and I lay down, and another lady talked about
chocolate - which is no food for me, either! And then the humans got to
taste various chocolates, and later they got to buy them, too. Micki
loved this excursion very much and I was happy it was warm in the room
and cold only outside.

I suppose I will have to add part three to the catch-up memories, so
stay tuned and keep watching, and you'll read more of my strange
human-bound adventures.
Cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home