Monday, September 22, 2014

Oh what a week!

Finally finally, I am back!
Nt much to talk about, for sometimes life is just routine and happy
flow, as Chris sometimes calls things at work. She has dg out the food
bag for me to chase and retrieve - wonderful!
One day she left me at home with Mr Sun and went outside on her own. She
took the cane and managed to make it ti the city, where she met sister
Suse, as she told later. But she, fortunately, said that walking with
the cane was much more exhausting than dealing with my own occasional
querks. So I will not be unemployed, nice!
She returned much later with loads of clothes, and of course, I was
really happy to see her back.
Then one day we, Chris and I, went to the city, where we met Micki. We
ended up at the vet's office, where a Doberman lady was constantly
growling at anything that moved around her. I didn't care, and Chris and
Micki laughed at her persistence. When it was my turn I received a
vaccination and my anal glants were expressed - quite a stinker job I
suppose, but Chris says it has to be.

And yet another day all of the three of us left the apartment and went
to the train station, where we met Micki. I spotted her first. Then we
bought train tickets, the humans had breakfast, and then we took a train
to a place caled Schwerin, our federal state's capital, There first we
walked along a shopping street, and then Mr Sun bought a bag, and then
we went on a boat, which the humans all liked very much. I didn't care,
I slept under the table and waited until it was time to leave. Then we
sat in a garden with nice high trees, and the humans had cake and
coffee, and I had water. Micki had brought the cake and Chris the cofee.
Finally we all walked around the park, and at one point Mr Sun took me
in harness. He gave me back to Chris son, walking with her is surely
better, but I did walk with him without any objection. Finally we went
int the big old building called the castle, where we walked from room to
room, Mr Sun listened to talking on a headset, and a lady permitted
Chris and him to touch a few things. And when we were finally outside
gain, the humans had more coffee and cake, and then we walked and walked
and walked along the streets, until we found the train station and took
the train back.
Oh was I tired when we returned. Fortunately, yesterday was sleeping
day, so now I am ready to go to work and throw my tongue at all the nice
people I meet!
Byebye, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home