Saturday, March 22, 2014

We are adventurous!

Hello once again,
see, when there are two in the apartment, you can expect to have more
work to do than before - and I love it!
One of the days Mr Sun and Chris and I walked to the streetcar and got
on, becase Micki was already waiting for us. We rode a few stops and
then went into an office - that is Chris and Micki did, and I was
supposed to stay with Mr Sun. And while I like his presence, I don't
like to stay with him when Chris is gone - the real authority - you know?
But fortunately, the ladies returned very soon. We took the streetcar
home, very briefly went up to the apartment, where Chris had apparently
forgotten something. And then bac to that administration building, where
again Mr Sun and I were left outside. I don't like to be left outside,
so I cried and firmly had my eyes on the door where Chris had
disappeared behind without me. But when she returned she did not let me
display the full extent of my joy, but instead we walked outside, the
humans had coffee and cake, and then we really went back home. Micki did
not come this time, so it was just us.
A few days later we went to the city, found Chris' bank and there the
humans talked with a lady in a nice quiet room. The lady helped them
fill in papers or whatever, and then we left and found a place for human
food, which both humans liked. And only then did we return. We found a
card in the mailbox, which apparently informed Chris that some packages
were left somewhere for her.
Chris had no idea how to pick up the packages, so she had to wait till
the next morning to find out where exactly the package was left.
Fortunately Suse came, I did not meet her that time, and she and Chris
picked up the packages. I have no idea why again they did not take me
with them, so I stayed with Mr sun and guarded the door. But this time I
did not cry, for at least I was at home. One of the mornings Chris
received a food delivery and realized that they had forgotten cheese. So
we went into the supermarket, where a nice man helped us shop. That is
he went with Chris, and I stayed with Mr Sun. Fortunately, they only
took some five minutes or so to go shopping, so Chris returned soon. We
left the place and Chris wanted to go into a certain direction, so I did
go there. Soon, fortunately, she found that we were wrong, so se asked
two ladies, who were both very helpful, and eventually they managed to
navigate us to the main street, from where we managed to go home. The
weather was fortunately fantastic.
One other night we were invited at Daniel's place, where it was really
nice, onlythe both humans were very tired.
Today Micki came, we picked her up at the near train station, and then
later we took her to the streetcar stop. She is going to something like
a concert, so she will stay with us in the night and Chris has promised
a wonderfully luxurious breakfast.
Wonderful, I like Micki.
Chris says she will have to go to work on Monday morning, and then I
will get to see all the wonderful people again - that's fine with me!
Have a good night all, Yours on the move, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home