Monday, March 10, 2014

Busy busy times!

Hi everything out there!
You know, whenever times are eventful, Chris doesn't let me type on the
computer. But now that we have had a slightly lively night, we have some
time before we go to work.
So I need to begin where - oh so many things have happened!
Okay, I remember that one morning Chris put me in harness and we went to
the city. The sun was shining and the weather beautiful, and after a bit
of waiting we saw sister Suse and the niece Lena. She took me and played
with me, and we went to that store where Chris and Suse had bought the
dress and other things. They bought something more in a box, but I have
no idea what it is about. Chris says she managed to get a discount,
quite a huge one, because the ladies are so friendly.
We then went into a small store, where Chris found a dress for herself -
well Suse found it, of course. Then we went into the huge store, on
escalators and upstairs. There Lena, the great, finally discovered that
I had injured one of my claws. I don't say a thing, because I am strong,
I'm a surviver! Suse mended it as good as she could, but then we went
shopping some more, and Lena made sure I did not lick the claw. Boy did
it hurt! But we dogs are tough!
Into another store and yet another one, and then we went back home,
Chris and I. And then the disgusting spray came into action. As I
couldn't help licking my claw, she applied the spray which I absolutely
don't like to lick, and she did so permanently, so that I had to leave
the claw in peace.
Two days later Daniel the great took us to the vet, and the lady doctor
wrapped the paw in a shoe, after she had cut the part of hte claw that
had been pointing skywards. But the next morning, when we were at work,
I had lost the shoe, and the spray was used again. In the afternoon we
went to the vet's yet again, and the other doctor there gave Chris a
shoe to put on my leg for the next couple of days. That she did, and at
one point I even brought her the shoe when we were about to go out. I
think I am very patient with Chris generally, and she says that I am a
really good girl.
Once the claw caused no more trouble, I got my mouth into things on the
ground I shouldn't have eaten. I kept Chris alert with some diarhea. One
night she had to get up and clean the corridor, for I couldn't keep it,
and then she made sure to take me outside whenever I requested so. And
because I, too, had to suffer, in her opinion, I was fed potatoe once,
which I hate, and then rice came into the food bowl. Okay I ate it
twice, but then no more, so Chris added carrot, which I liked. But now
please, give me my food back!
Chris does but only in very little portions!
She is very nervous and excited about that one big day. She says dogs
don't get married, and it's all about her and Mr Sun, and not about me.
Okay then, when is my big day?
She says she hadn't set it on purpose, but my birthday is on the day she
is marrying - marrying merry Mary - oh no, Mr Sun, but what is that
marrying about? She says I will see it when it's the time, and I
shouldn't bug her with questions.
But hey, I am a curious dog!
She says my curiosity got me my diarhea, and so from now on I will go on
the dog walk at work on flexible leash - boring!
Have a good time everything, Yours, adventurous Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home