Thursday, October 10, 2002

Another good morning to my fans and friends:
How are you today? Any comments, questions or suggestions to make? Chris tells me that I do have a little audience, but you are so quiet, what can I do to make this more enjoyable for you?

Since you have not told me anything, I will tell you two things today.
It is one bad news and one good one. Bad news first:
Chris is sick. I think she has caught cold. She drinks loads of hot tea with lemon; I would not really like that. And yesterday we have been to a pharmacy. I don¡¦t like the smell of that at all; it¡¦s like cosmetic stores, nothing for my nose. We have spent a few hours in the city yesterday, but she got tired, and so we returned pretty soon.

Good news next:
The Shadow has rescued her from getting burnt. She has a samovar and a coffee machine. Last night she wanted to push the coffee maker on the counter, but she did not see that she almost made the samovar fall. The Shadow, God bless him forever, held the samovar with its five litres of boiling water, so that only the teapot fell and broke. I don¡¦t want to know what would have happened, if the samovar had fallen!!!

Something I did not like about yesterday is that Chris fed me very late, because she was watching this strange movie. I don¡¦t know why they are always watching movies. It just makes me fall asleep and wait until it¡¦s over. Sometimes she spends an hour in front of the TV, but I don¡¦t know why she needs to watch more people than the ones surrounding her. Or am I getting the movie idea wrong?

From what I gather, here is news; the Shadow has not been accepted to continue his studies at one school, so they talked about him applying to other schools. Cool, so he is staying a little longer with us, at least I hope so. With him life is less boring. And you have to be a little proud of me here: I try to be nice to him, although he does not like me as much as he likes the grandfather Ajax outside. I occasionally manage to lick his hand, which he does not like at all, but it is fun to catch him off guard. But I do try to obey to him as much as seems appropriate to me, and I do try to behave in a way that does not disturb him. At least I watch over the apartment and make a hell of a lot of noise when somebody gets near. He should be grateful, because I protect all that is in the apartment.

That is another section ending with all my views and an empty stomach, cheers and have a great day, Hapooļ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home