Saturday, April 05, 2003

Hello friends:
I was right, we did travel, but unfortunately the destination was not quite to my liking. Mom, Shadow, Chris and I went by car, and when we arrived we were at the place where the kennel is. The people knew me and said hi to me, and Chris handed the leash over to the boss. He simply took me to the place I usually stay in, and before I could cry or do anything to show my disagreement, the door was closed and I was alone. I once more saw Chris and Shadow passing, and that was it. Since dogs don’t have a good feeling for time, I had to ask Chris to find out that I stayed there for three days. Yesterday Mom picked me up and took me to our home balcony. And a little while later I saw Chris and Shadow arriving, and mom let me run to greet them.

I also found out from what Chris told Mom, that they had been to London for two days. They met up with some of Shadow’s friends and shopped a lot. They returned with a bag I had never seen before. I just need to find out whose it is after all. They apparently stayed in the airport for one night, because they had taken a rather early flight back home. So they were really tired and went to sleep, after Chris had given me an ear to chew on. Since then everything was normal. They woke up, and Mom and Chris walked us, while Shadow had started preparing dinner and tea. So that’s all my latest news. Do you have a good time? I think I will, for it is sunny, and maybe we go to the city today or tomorrow again, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home