Sunday, March 23, 2003

Hi friends:
I am sorry I was not able to write my blog. Blame it on Chris; she spent her time emailing or watching TV. She did not even ask if I wanted to write my weblog! Chris’ TV watching habits have changed during the last few days. She never watched any game show or movie, but instead she switched back and forth between channels on which people talked forever. She even switched between English and German talks, but I honestly don’t understand what difference this makes.
Yesterday she talked to Shadow. He must have managed to take her major worries away, because from then on she has started whistling and singing more again. He should be coming soon, but since I am not too familiar with the human why of categorizing days and weeks and months and years, I don’t know when exactly that will happen. I will know when we go to that particular train station, where we usually pick him up. And then he will com and hug her – and not give me a single pet at all! Sometimes I really wonder why Chris likes this Shadow so much.
As the weather continues to be warm and sunny, Chris takes me on the long afternoon walks every day, which I really enjoy, although it is starting to get too warm in the sun. This afternoon we even took Theresa. The two seemed to have a good time, laughing and joking al the time.
You know, people, don’t expect me to write anything about war. I don’t know what this word tries to express, but I feel Chris prefers to stay far away from it. I think her uneasiness was caused by this word, and if that’s the case, I think I wouldn’t like it either. I don’t like things that cause my master to be worried in any way. I believe there is no such thing as war here, for the day is sunny, birds are singing, and I get my food every night. And here is another positive thing: Tonight I took Chris to the post office. Usually I prefer the route to the train station, because that means travel and adventure. But tonight she was really satisfied when I took her safely and without any mistakes to the mailbox and even announced it. We both were proud of me.
All right, this should be a nice positive thing to end today’s writing. I hope all our readers are not worried by this war-thing and get their food, too, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home