Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Hi friends:
I had a long day today. First everything was as usual: After the ladies had had breakfast down here with the familiar smelling coffee, all the four of us went for the morning walk. When we returned, our phone rang and rang. And when Chris found out that it was Shadow, the two talked for quite a while.
It seems the subject was not too positive, for after they had finished, my master was quite thoughtful. So I went and showed that I was there, too, which made Chris smile a bit. But I did sense all day that something must have been wrong with Shadow; I don’t know what exactly it was, that’s one of the few things I cannot figure out.
But if it’s true that Shadow will come visit us in a couple of days, then he should be looking forwards to seeing us, especially Chris, right? And then he can again follow the meaning of his name, be Chris’ Shadow. Wherever she goes he would be with her. And then the nicest thing is that Chris would be happier than ever!
Anyway – after that talk we soon left for the train station. Then we took a bus and went to this place we had been to before. And then we took a car and drove it back home. This must be the new car of ours – the old one has disappeared, and today we drove quite a bit. After we had arrived I had to stay in the car for a while, but then Chris took me to keep them company at lunch. We went home after another strange shop, but then left again for apparently another food shop, for I was left behind again.
It was a long day, but finally we’re back at home, equally tired. I hope you are tired too, and I wish you a good meal and wonderful dreams, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home