Sunday, March 16, 2003

Hi friends:
I am sure I told you about Nico’s visit at our home. All in all he was nice in my opinion. He gave me pets whenever he passed my mat, so that Chris in the end called me away from him. He even wanted to pet me when Chris was angry at me, which she did not like at all. She says she is supposed to be the only option for me when it comes to solving conflicts. I don’t know what that means and why she said it, but I guess she is right, as most of the times.
The weather was nice all weekend long, so we went for long walks, which was incredibly nice. Nico brought an instrument they call guitar, on which both he and Chris played. He even left it here, so if I am not totally mistaken, there are two in this apartment now. Heaven knows why she needs two, for I have never seen a human with four hands, thus being able to play two of these tools.
Mom was sick over the weekend, so Chris looked after her until Suse and Lena came.
There are two more things I would like to get rid of. Firstly, I have come to the final conclusion that Shadow is a special person indeed. Here is another major difference between Chris’ behaviour to him and Nico. The most obvious thing for me was that she kept me company in the living room for the night, while she leaves me alone when Khodadad is there. She never kissed Nico or even hugged him. That is strange for she hugs mom and Lena and Bianka and Lesley. Well it must have something to do with Nico being a male. I understand this much, because humans have males and females, too.
Secondly I need to thank all you readers again, as we have passed the 600 hits on the weblog a couple of days ago. So congratulate yourselves from me for making my weblog modestly but constantly successful with a loyal and good-hearted little circle of readers. Be assured that I appreciate every single one of you, especially my one Iranian reader who has read my rambling on since I started. Do I need to mention Shadow for installing it in the first place? And certainly I need to mention someone they call the grandfather of all weblogs. Chris says he’s Iranian, too, and she has met him, okay I haven’t, because she never took me to Iran:-P
You readers never stick out your tongues, will you? I leave you awaiting my food and looking at Chris watching tennis, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home