Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Hello everybody:
Yesterday we went to another city with a strange name, Khodadad calls it Swedish, but Chris tells him to stop joking. I found out that people there were speaking German, so Shadow must have been joking indeed.
Today is quite strange, too. I have the feeling we are going to travel, but as you can see we have not left yet. Nobody tells me anything!!!
And if we really should travel for longer, don't be mad if I don't write for a little while, I will certainnly tell you where we've been, in case Chris and Shadow take me! Or maybe I stay with Mom? Or in the kenne? Who knows, who knows
I just wanted to update you all on the latest news and hope the weather wherever you are is as sunny as it is here...
O and if you like some statistics:
The Iranian readers have put their 1st place on solid ground, and Germans and U.S. readers are battling for 2nd position. All in all we are slowly aproaching 700 hits - thank you so much, all you anonymous motivators! Really, you motivate me to keep on improving my writing skills, and which dog can claim to have such great writing motivation! Have a wonderful time everybody, yours, gratefully, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home