Thursday, March 27, 2003

Hi friends:
So Shadow has safely arrived a few days ago. We did meet him on the platform of that particular train station, and I immediately recognized him when he came and hugged Chris. I feel he has not changed at all, he and Chris are as silly s they have been before. Only I have changed, have given up asking him for pets. He would not pet me anyway. I am a nice dog anyway, haven’t played my licking trick on him at all. But he is equally nice; he occasionally pets me and takes care of me. He hasn’t had any delicious sausage yet to share with me, but I’m sure e would, if Chris lets him.
Yesterday he slept most of the day, but we also spent some time on the balcony talking with mom and Suse. Today we finally went out to the city, walked around and in and out of stores, as always. Now he is sleeping again. Try to guess what Chris is doing: watching tennis. All right, let her watch while I am taking a nap, yours, happily, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home