Thursday, March 20, 2003

Hi friends:
These days we did not go for our long walks anymore, Chris does not like the fog and wind, it is not as warm and sunny anymore as it used to be, what a pity! But I do go out and play with grandpa Ajax when he feels like it. Chris has started combing me again, probably because she does not like me to shed too much hair in the apartment. Yesterday mom and Chris cleaned the apartment with this horrible vacuum cleaner. They are nice though, they make sure that I can pass it without having to fear an attack from this noisy thing.

Chris does not feel too good, I can sense that, because she does not sing and whistle as much as she used to. She walks around and thinks a lot. I have not found out why, but I guess she is somehow worried about Shadow. I don’t quite understand that; she should be happy she will be seeing him a couple of days from now! Somebody understand humans!
Tomorrow Shadow has a holiday and some kind of New Year celebration. I don’t understand why he celebrates it differently from Chris. I remember her celebration being at a cold time earlier on. Well then, happy new year, Shadow! Tell you something, am looking forward to your visit. There are several reasons:
The first one is a little unselfish; I just like it when Chris is happy.
But the second one is quite selfish: I am looking forward to the pieces of sausage you give me, and the food you occasionally prepare for me, and to licking your hand when you aren’t expecting it!
Have a wonderful time everybody, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home