Saturday, November 22, 2003

Hi all:
Here are a few things I would like to mention before I continue telling you about my daily life.
First about comments Chris read for me.
Shadow said I should be nice to guests – well I am! I didn’t mind Chris’ friend, only her dog should have stayed somewhere else. Okay, I know you would say not “What if Chris had to leave you behind?”
Good question but she couldn’t have left me behind, because it was our home.

And there was another comment, somebody was laughing and then encouraging me to continue writing. What I was writing was not funny at all, Dear reader; it was as serious as I can be! Do you honestly think it is pleasant to lose the person you love and depend on to the TV, or to tennis? At the very beginning I had trouble seeing her with Shadow, but he seems to just belong here, that’s fine. But honestly, a TV with bouncing noise-making balls and stupid people running after them?
No, that’s nothing to laugh about. And if you, dear comment writer, should ever visit me, I will show you how my crying sounds. I can cry loudly, I promise!

And here’s really good news: Just after the article about my mat was finished, Chris surprised me with a new mat. It is right at the same spot, but softer and warmer and really wonderful! She also bought me a rope to play with, nice Chris.
So people, have a good time and good weekend, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home