Friday, November 28, 2003

Hello friends:
A few days ago Chris and I went on a trip. First we took the usual train, and then I really had to guide her. Mom was not there, Shadow was not there, but a lady joined and watched us going to the Straßenbahn station - I guess you folks call it street car - well even Shadow says Straßenbahn!
We took the second train that was there, but soon got off, Chris using all kinds of words. We got off, and then Chris wanted to cross the street. However, where she wanted to it was not possible, so I did not move one step. Chris repeated her command, but I still did not move. Then finally she sat down to check and realized that she would end up on the rail tracks, if she crossed here. God, sometimes humans are not the smartest! Well then it was my turn to show her where to cross. By then there was one train at the other side, which we took. Inside we moved from door to door each time the train stopped. When we got off we were where we usually go shopping. We wanted to go to the trafic lights, but mom met us before that, so we continued our walk together. But after we had ended all shopping, mainly for Chris, of course, she made me guide her again. That was nice, that way I could work again, and she tried the new harness we had gotten the previous week.
So all in all I guess the tour was an adventure but ended up successfullyy. Good she has me to keep her company, she praised me a lot, so I believe she enjoyed my company.
You people have a wonderful time now while I am going to wait for my evening meal and then sleep, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home